Wonder Window




Share your thoughts :

  1. This is such a great idea! Do you use the slips of paper ("I see __", etc.) so that children can copy them into the journal and complete the sentence? Also, when do you go over the journal together as a class? On a weekly basis? I really enjoy reading your blog! It has really inspired me as a first year teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for trendy and comfortable shirts that fit your active lifestyle? Then, Brisk Shirts is the place to be! I recently came across Brisk Shirts and was amazed by their amazing range of performance shirts that are ideal for different activities. But here’s the best part: I found an amazing brisk shirts discount code that made my purchase even more satisfying! With this code, I got great deals on their breathable, high-quality shirts that are designed for comfort and style.

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis